Mini Pancake Cereal Trend | Easy How to Recipe
If you didn’t come across this new Tiktok trend then let me introduce you to this easy to make mini pancake cereal recipe. The recipe is pretty much the same as making any pancake but the difference is the size. You need pancake batter and something to squeeze in tiny/mini pancakes onto a hot pan.
This recipe is so easy to make, fluffy, delicious and it’s a fun way to include your kids. You may enjoy these pancakes at any time of the day either for breakfast or as a quick snack when you crave pancakes.
Just the other day we were all hooked to the coffee trend called Dalgona Coffee now we have mini pancake cereals!
What is Mini Pancake Cereal?
Pancake Cereal are just the regular pancake but cooked in miniature sizes. You’d have your normal pancake batter, pour it into a condiment bottle and squeeze small pancakes onto a hot pan. Just like we enjoy cereal in a bowl, instead of having your usual 2 to 3 pancakes you’d have hundreds served in a bowl. This could also be a fun way to include your kids in the process which will encourage them to eat the pancakes.
Easy Mini Pancake Recipe
A good pancake needs to be soft, fluffy and delicious and it all comes down to the pancake batter, whether you’re making normal or mini pancake cereal. In this recipe I used all-purpose flour, egg, milk, sugar, baking powder and vanilla extract.
Equipment needed for this Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Condiment bottle
- Non-stick Pan
Why you should make this Mini Pancake Cereal Recipe
Here are the reasons why you should also hop onto the trend and make this recipe;
- This recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty fast
- It’s so much fun and you can include your kids to help out
- It’s fluffy and delicious
How to Make Mini Pancake Cereal Recipe
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps Sugar
- 2 tsps Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat egg, vanilla and milk together
- Add in the flour mixture to the egg mixture and using a wire whisk, whisk everything together
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes as you heat up a non-stick pan. lightly grease the pan with cooking oil.
- Pour the batter into a condiment bottle preferably the one used for tomato sauce.
- Squeeze small dots of batter unto the hot pan. Cook until the top forms bubbles and looks set, then flip and cook the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter, lightly greasing the pan between batches.
- Serve with honey and enjoy.